Thursday, February 01, 2007

Stiletto Heights

Jennifer Gordon is the talent behind Stiletto Heights. Her collages are reminiscent of old Hollywood glamour. All are vibrant and entrancing. Her bold color choices are all so much fun! If you havent seen her shop, you should really check it out. I am always scanning it for fun inspiration and to help me gain the courage to use more color!

Now through February 14th you can receive 20% any purchase of art made from Stiletto Heights Etsy Shop. Please just write Valentines07 in the Message to Buyer Section and wait for an adjusted invoice from Paypal before paying. This discount offer does not apply to commissions.
(All images courtesy of Jennifer Gordon)

4 comments:

stilettoheights said...

Michelle thanks for posting about my sale and my shop...it means a lot especially since I adore your work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. I just bought "Since I was Sixteen (I have loved you.)" I love her colors!

Krista McCurdy said...

I think it's great that you are posting about other Etsy sellers. I just wanted to let you know about my etsy store-- www.fairsarae.etsy.com. I do little collages. Your work is awesome and a total inspiration!

catbishop said...

I love stiletto's art and she's a helluva nice girl too!