Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Next BIG Thing!!
Fred Flare has announced their picks for this years Next BIG Thing Contest and my oh my there are some cool products featured, and the fun is just getting started! Starting June 19th polls will be open so that we can all vote for our favorite designer featured from the 36 winners! The top pick will win $1000 and lots and lots of fame! ;) Here a 3 of my top picks!

The Baker's Edge Brownie Pan is the best thing I have ever seen! Who doesn't love the contrast of the crispy edge of the brownies with the soft gooey center? I for one always steal and hide the corners! ;) You know you do too!

I love the idea of these Easy Needlepoint Kits from Miss Wooly! As someone who has wanted to try out needle pointing, I think these are a great way to do a fun project and learn how it is all done! I love that caterpillar!

I was especially excited to see the Jay McCarroll Bowling Bag! The embroidery is totally fun! You may remember Jay as the winner of season 1 of Project Runway! His funky design sense and killer personality really crack me up!

Be sure to check out the rest of the really cool items! And don't forget to vote!

Add to <span class=Technorati Favorites">

No comments: