Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Drool Worthy Knit Patterns

It is getting to be that time of the year when the knitting needles start click-clacking in my house! I love to knit, but find it really hard to do in the heat of Southern California in the summer, so once Fall rolls around, I get really excited to get out my yarn basket and find new projects to tackle. Lately I have been noticing a lot of talented people selling their patterns on Etsy! Here are a few of my favorite finds, that I hope to get to try this season!!

Wunderkammer's Pattern 4-pack - Cephalopods and Corals

Fuzzy Mitten's Siamese Kitties

Pink Tank's Arrg Jolly Rogers Set

Hansigurumi's Baby Elephant
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

belindadelpesco.com said...

Oh my gosh, I *want* those siamese kitties! Gushingly adorable!