Friday, March 23, 2007

Back by popular demand: Etsy seller of the week
Operation Papercut

I am so excited to be re-introducing the Etsy Seller of the Week Feature here on Creative Swoon. I started this blog so that I could share the wares of other artists and crafters who inspire me. Etsy sellers go above and beyond just creating. We create to survive, emotionally, financially and spiritually. The community grows everyday by leaps and bounds, and the best way I know how to give back is to gab about the shops I find and love. Be sure to check back every Friday to meet the next talented Etsy seller!!


To kick it all off, this week I am excited to bring you Operation Papercut. From the talented hands of Erin Scissorhands, {OP} is filled with handmade journals, art, and paper goods.

Lucky for us, Erin is having a sale to celebrate the first year anniversary of her shop! All items are 15% off. To receive the discount, you MUST enter "BDAY" in the message to seller and wait for an adjusted invoice. The sale runs today-March 31.



(All images courtesy of Operation Papercut)

No comments: