Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pixie Dust Decor
Just the name Pixie Dust Decor evokes so many soft and fluffy thoughts, that when I first discovered this luscious line, I was already sold. I had originally been scrolling through decor8, and the patterns leapt off the screen at me. The fantastical and tender vintage children's illustrations printed in silhouette in multiple colorways made me dream of creating my own nursery items for my niece. Their 1960's inspired Topiary patterns beg for a spot on the sun porch. I love every aspect of this fabric! It is simple and bold. Fun and fancy.

Pixie Dust believes that " . . . children want a room that is fun and comfy, an enchanting space just for them that inspires games of make believe . . . " Who wouldn't have loved a bedroom like that when they were a kid?!!?

I contacted Pixie Dusts founder and creative genius Stacy McCallum to inquire more about their patterns and she was kind enough to send me some samples so I can tell you first hand that this is hi-quality gorgeous 100% cotton fabric! I cant wait to make something with it. I think I am holding out for the next baby among my friends!

Stacy also sent me a sneak peak of their new line coming out soon. I love the colors of this pattern! Perfect for Fall!

Pixie Dust has an exclusive offer for all Creative Swoon readers! Save 33% on all fabric orders!! Simply enter PIXIECODE at checkout. That includes the new sneak peak fabrics not yet available on their site (contact them directly for prices and purchase). Offer good through October 15th, so this is a great opportunity to stock up!

Be sure to share any fabulous creations using Pixie Dusts fabrics in the Creative Swoon group on Flickr!
(All images courtesy of Pixie Dust Decor)
Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun day! Thanks so much for your kind words and lovely post. Looks like I can skip daily affirmations today!! Happy Weekend!

Bird Crazy said...

How do you order from them? There website is down? I was interested as well.

Shelly