Friday, November 30, 2007

Holiday Sample Sale at Little Twig!

Holiday Sample Sale @ Little Twig Dec. 1st, 2007 9am-5pm
129 Sheldon Street El Segundo, CA 90245

I just received an email from Paula at Henry Road about an awesome Holiday Sample Sale going on this Saturday at Little Twig in El Segundo, CA! The list of awesome childrens goods designers is quite impressive! This is a great opportunity to get a lot of your holiday shopping done, at ridiculously low prices!

I recently purchased this fab new tote bag from Henry Road and have been carrying it non-stop since! It is my new carry-all! I love the bright, vibrant color, and the magnetic closure makes sure that in my absent-mindedness, all of my stuff doesn't fall onto the ground! Gotta love that! I am really excited to get to share with you that these totes, and others, are available in the Henry Road online shop, so you don't have to be in So. Cal to take advantage of the savings! Each bag is only $24.50 INCLUDING shipping! How can you beat that??!

While you are there, also check out the fabric remnant packs! They are sure to inspire some fantastic sewing!!!!

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Jessica Jones said...

I have bag envy. I love that orange tote!